Too Many Agents Over-Promise. And Under-Deliver.
They make promises they cannot keep. At Revest, we never oversell, and we deliver what we promise.
Revest has the experience to do things right. We’ve sold hundreds of homes in South Florida, and we know what it takes to maximize the selling price of your home
Get An Honest Assessment.
- Your home may not sell quickly or for top dollar.
- The market has too many sellers and not enough buyers.
- Potential buyers won’t see or appreciate your home’s true value.
We can help.
How do we do it?
By knowing the market inside and out.
Revest team members have spent the last decade in South Florida helping hundreds of owners – just like you – get the most out of selling their home.
Sell your home for what it's worth.
- We’ll honestly assess your property and give you an appropriate range of what your property could sell for.
- You’ll get a detailed sales plan outlining everything we’ll do to sell your home, including preparation, photos, listing description, staging, marketing, and open houses.
- We’ll organize and manage all negotiations and closing processes.
An Honest Evaluation Is The Best Evaluation.
We’ll make the process as simple and painless as possible.
- Your home will sell in a timely manner.
- Your home will be seen as more valuable with an accurate assessment.
- You’ll get a better return on your investment.
- You’ll be able to move on to your next home faster.
- You’ll get the best advice on how when to sell
- You’ll Know What Changes Might Increase the Value of Your Home
- You’ll stage your home in the best light
- You’ll get offers that match your asking price and beyond
Here’s Our Plan To Sell Your House Quickly At
The Price That It Is Worth:
We Will Compare Your house to hundreds of similar homes in similar neighborhoods to determine a probable sales price
we’ll help you do the things that make buyers love your home (including some industry secrets)
Cross The Finish Line
listing a property is just the beginning of the process; we will take care of the marketing, open houses, negotiations and closing
What Are People Saying.
To call Shelley a realtor is like calling the Grand Canyon one of the colorful natural wonders of the world.
She dealt with those by finding a buyer who didn't mind them. We talked strategy almost every phone call and I trusted her advice entirely. She is a force of nature when it comes to real estate and anyone who hires her will be lucky to have her on their team. I know I was.
Over the past several years, Shelley purchased more than 100 homes for our Fund.
We love working with her, because she understands the market and has the experience to know exactly how much we need to pay in order to get the homes we want Shelly is always pleasant to work with, but she is also relentless in her efforts to make sure we get the homes we want at a price we can afford. Thanks Shelley!
We contracted with Revest to add windows and build out our sunroom.
The design process went smoothly and easily. After meeting with us, Stuart provided us with multiple options in order to meet our budget requirements. During construction, all the work was supervised and communication was always clear so that we knew where we stood on a daily basis. All of the workers and sub-contractors were courteous and professional. We would absolutely hire Revest again.
Working with Revest was a wonderful experience.
We have never undertaken a remodel of this scale, so we were initially nervous. Stuart and his team supported us throughout the whole process. They listened carefully, explained all the options thoroughly and were supportive of all of our design changes. I enjoyed the process of working with Stuart, he was professional, courteous and always very understanding.
Everything was done as planned.
We are impressed with the hard work the Revest crew put into our condominium renovation. Not only were they able to manage every sub-contractor that we brought in separately but Stuart and his team also worked tirelessly from design to finishing so that we met our timeline.
Revest has managed our rental properties for more than five years, and during that time they have done an excellent job.
From finding and screening tenants to collecting rent to carrying out maintenance and repairs, we have always been able to count on Revest to get the job done. Greg and Stuart and their team always give us good service, and we have really come to trust their judgment when it comes to making decisions about our portfolio. Minimum vacancy and maximum rent!